Happy Friday Burgers,
It is my great pleasure to introduce to you all the latest addition to the highly lauded Cheezburger Hall Of Fame: mikebrow! Raise your coffee or happy hour cocktail to this fantastic Burger.
1. We’d love to hear the story behind your username!
Lack of imagination. My name is Mike Brown. Mikebrown was taken. Being naturally lazy, I dropped a letter, and that one was not taken.
2. How long have you been a member of the Cheezburger community and what made you want to join?
I joined in late 2008. I lurked for a few months before that, enjoying the sick and twisted humor of the specimens of Cheezland. Then I realized that I am sick and twisted too.
3. What do you look for in a Cheez friend, and what’s the best way to make a new friend?
Someone who appreciates my humor, which indicates a rally damaged individual. Or someone who makes LOLs that actually make me laugh out loud.
4. What is your favorite site on Cheezburger and why?
Lolcats and Hotdog. I think most of the cheezpeeps have spent their lives imagining what their dog or cat are saying. Turns out that our pets are pretty twisted.
5. What is it about Cheezburger that makes you happy?
I guess it’s the mad rush of power that comes when other people favorite my LOLs. I haven’t figured out how to harness that power into world domination, but I’m sure the answer is out there somewhere.
6. Tell us something super interesting about yourself—an embarrassing story, a quirky habit, something that will make us laugh!
For years, I got irritated because my wife only took pictures of me when I had a goofy expression on my face. Eventually, I figured out that that is the only expression I have. Now I’m cool with that.
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cheezburgers?
My wife’s lasagna. I don’t mean taking her dinner away from her. I mean eating the lasagna that she makes.
8. If you could create a new feature for Cheezburger members to use on our sites what would it be, and why do we need it?
The Crap filter. It magically knows what LOLs are crap, and sends me only the stuff that I really think is funny.
9. What else do you like to do when you’re not on the Internet?
I sell insurance. I play softball. Years ago, this involved amazing displays of speed and skill. Now it involves a lot of crackling noises and crafty trickery.
Thanks to mikebrow for the great interview! I think we’re all happy to hear he’s not the type to steal his wife’s dinner. Let’s end the week with a couple more LOLs courtesy of mikebrow.